Established Colorado land surveying firm is seeking a candidate to join our team. Position requires 4 years or more of surveying experience and proficiency in Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center, along with working knowledge of RTK GPS and Robotic total stations, coordinates transformations, projections and datum’s. LSIT preferred but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under minimal supervision, compile/reduce field crew data, fix errors and convert all applicable information into electronically generated drawings and project documents with accuracy, neatness and speed. Analysis and preparation of digital terrain models (DTM) for topographic/design surveys. Ensure quality and productivity objectives for survey deliverables are achieved. Drafting of final design surveys and base files from survey crew field notes and field measurements. Candidates must also have the ability to perform a variety of complex computations. Leica Cyclone and 3D scanner experience a plus.
- Land Survey experience 4 years.
- Proficiency with Civil 3d.
- Experience with Trimble Business Center.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proficient in technical math, including geometry and trigonometry Ability to learn basic concepts and technical calculations.
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skill, High attention to the detail.
- Proven work history, strong work ethic and team-player attitude.
Primary work is for land development related projects and will focus on topographic and design survey base mapping. This is an excellent opportunity for a mentorship working under the tutelage of our 15 plus licensed Colorado land surveyors. Excellent working environment, Benefits and advancement opportunities.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com